Therapy

Tuesday, October 24, 2006

First day... high?

Last Monday was my first day in my new unit. I felt like a student in her first day in school. I knew my new teammates but there was a different feeling. I wasn't excited nor scared. I wasn't happy nor sad. I don't know...it was just different. Maybe it's the feeling of doing something new, of being in a new environment. You see, I've been working with the same team, in the same floor, and with the same "neighbors" for 2 1/2 years. Then, here I go going up to the 6th floor instead of 2nd floor and seeing at least 15 people around me when I was used to seeing just 8 or 9. I talked and laughed so much lesser last Monday and I'm used to talking and laughing every minute. I wasn't able to "bully" and I'm used to "bullying" John (tag team with Ms. Daff).

These are just small changes that I have to deal with as I continue to find answers to my questions, as I continue to find my fulfillment and happiness, and as I continue to find my place and my mission in this world.

I am now in a different world- new life, new challenge but I will never forget my past. I will face this challenge with much courage, wisdom, and faith. As I always say, "Keep the faith. Keep the fight."

1 Comments:

  • At 9:29 AM, Blogger Daphne said…

    I'm glad you're enjoying this blog thing. It's a fun way of introspecting, you know. After all, this may be your way of finding out the answers...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home